Eytan Sheshinski, Department of Economics, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Refundable Annuities (Annuity Options)
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 7–21, February 2010
How to Cite
SHESHINSKI, E. (2010), Refundable Annuities (Annuity Options). Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 7–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2009.01444.x
This paper is based on a presentation made at the CESifo Summer Institute Workshop on “Longevity and Annuitization” which was held in Venice, July 16–17, 2007. See also Sheshinski (2007).
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Received September 20, 2007; Accepted April 6, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!