Helmuth Cremer, Toulouse School of Economics (GREMAQ, IDEI, and Institut Universitaire de France), 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 Toulouse, France (firstname.lastname@example.org). Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, Toulouse School of Economics (GREMAQ and IDEI), France (email@example.com). Pierre Pestieau, CREPP, Université de Liège; CORE, Université catholique de Louvain and PSE, France (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Collective Annuities and Redistribution
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 23–41, February 2010
How to Cite
CREMER, H., LOZACHMEUR, J.-M. and PESTIEAU, P. (2010), Collective Annuities and Redistribution. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 23–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2009.01445.x
We thank Antoine Bommier and Assaf Razin for their comments and suggestions. We are particularly grateful to two referees and an associate editor for their very detailed and constructive comments.
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Received December 6, 2007; Accepted April 17, 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Flexible pension take-up in social security, International Tax and Public Finance, 2015,, , ,
- 3Policy Implications of Changing Longevity, CESifo Economic Studies, 2014, 60, 1, 178, ,
- 4Optimal Income Taxation and the Labour Market: An Overview, CESifo Economic Studies, 2013, 59, 1, 93, ,
- 5Longevity, genes and efforts: An optimal taxation approach to prevention, Journal of Health Economics, 2011, 30, 1, 62, , ,
- 6On the public economics of annuities with differential mortality, Journal of Public Economics, 2011, 95, 7-8, 612, , ,