Helmuth Cremer, Toulouse School of Economics (GREMAQ, IDEI, and Institut Universitaire de France), 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 Toulouse, France (email@example.com). Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, Toulouse School of Economics (GREMAQ and IDEI), France (firstname.lastname@example.org). Pierre Pestieau, CREPP, Université de Liège; CORE, Université catholique de Louvain and PSE, France (email@example.com).
Collective Annuities and Redistribution
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 23–41, February 2010
How to Cite
CREMER, H., LOZACHMEUR, J.-M. and PESTIEAU, P. (2010), Collective Annuities and Redistribution. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 23–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2009.01445.x
We thank Antoine Bommier and Assaf Razin for their comments and suggestions. We are particularly grateful to two referees and an associate editor for their very detailed and constructive comments.
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Received December 6, 2007; Accepted April 17, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!