Alexis Direr, Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orléans (LEO), rue de Blois - BP 6739, 45067 Orléans Cedex 2 France (Alexis.Direr@ens.fr).
Flexible Life Annuities
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 43–55, February 2010
How to Cite
DIRER, A. (2010), Flexible Life Annuities. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 43–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2009.01446.x
I thank the participants of the Paris School of Economics “Health and Insurance” workshop and the CESifo Venice Summer Institute Workshop on Longevity and Annuitization. Valuable comments by an anonymous referee are also gratefully acknowledged. Any errors or omissions remain my own.
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Received October 2, 2007; Accepted December 3, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!