Hippolyte d'Albis, Toulouse School of Economics (LERNA). Emmanuel Thibault, Toulouse School of Economics (GREMAQ), France (Emmanuel.Thibault@univ-tlse1.fr).
Annuities, Bequests, and Portfolio Diversification
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 75–91, February 2010
How to Cite
D'ALBIS, H. and THIBAULT, E. (2010), Annuities, Bequests, and Portfolio Diversification. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 75–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2009.01448.x
We would like to thank Johanna Etner, Firouz Gahvari, Pierre Pestieau, Sébastien Pouget, and Nicolas Treich for fruitful and stimulating discussions. We would also like to thank the participants of the CESifo Workshop on “Longevity and Annuitization” at Venice (July 16–17, 2007) where an earlier version of this paper has been presented and the two anonymous referees of this Journal for helpful comments and suggestions. The financial support of the Europlace Institute of Finance is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
- Received November 6, 2007; Accepted December 8, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!