Mathias Kifmann, Universität Augsburg, Universitätsstr. 16, 86159 Augsburg, Germany (Mathias.Kifmann@wiwi.uni-augsburg.de).
The Design of Pension Pay Out Options When the Health Status during Retirement Is Uncertain
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 127–149, February 2010
How to Cite
KIFMANN, M. (2010), The Design of Pension Pay Out Options When the Health Status during Retirement Is Uncertain. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 127–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2009.01450.x
Two anonymous referees provided helpful comments. Furthermore, I thank Friedrich Breyer, Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, Wolfram Richter, Matthias Wrede and participants of the 8th European Health Economics Workshop at the University of Magdeburg, the CESifo Venice Summer Institute Workshop on “Longevity and Annuitization” and seminars at the University of Dortmund and the NHH in Bergen for their comments and suggestions. This research is part of the project “Lebensarbeitszeit, Humankapitalbildung and Transfersystem” funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft under grant BR 740/15-1.
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
- Received October 2, 2007; Accepted December 8, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!