Marie-Louise Leroux, FRS-FNRS and CORE, Université catholique de Louvain, Voie du Roman Pays, 34, B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Political Economy of Social Security under Differential Longevity and Voluntary Retirement
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 151–170, February 2010
How to Cite
LEROUX, M.-L. (2010), The Political Economy of Social Security under Differential Longevity and Voluntary Retirement. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 151–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2009.01451.x
I would like to thank Helmuth Cremer, Philippe De Donder, and Jean-Marie Lozachmeur for their guidance. I would also like to thank participants at Cesifo Summer Institute in Venice 2007, Workshop on “Longevity and Annuitization”: in particular, Paula Lopes for her discussion, Pierre Pestieau, Grégory Ponthière and Eytan Sheshinski for their comments. I am also grateful to Georges Casamatta, Catherine Bobtcheff, Andrea Amelio, and to three anonymous referees for their helpful comments on this paper.
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Received September 12, 2007; Accepted April 06, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!