Sanna Tenhunen, The Finnish Centre for Pensions. Matti Tuomala, Department of Economics, University of Tampere, FI-33014 University of Tampere, Finland (Matti.Tuomala@uta.fi).
On Optimal Lifetime Redistribution Policy
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 171–198, February 2010
How to Cite
TENHUNEN, S. and TUOMALA, M. (2010), On Optimal Lifetime Redistribution Policy. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 171–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2009.01452.x
We would like to thank the Editors Helmuth Cremer and Pierre Pestieau, two anonymous referees, Thomas Aronsson, Thomas Gaube, Luca Micheletto, and Jukka Pirttilä for very helpful comments.
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
- Received November 12, 2007; Accepted December 8, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!