John P. Conley, Department of Economics, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37235, (firstname.lastname@example.org). Fan-chin Kung, Department of Economics and Finance, City University of Hong Kong and Department of Economics, East Carolina University, (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org).
Private Benefits, Warm Glow, and Reputation in the Free and Open Source Software Production Model
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 665–689, August 2010
How to Cite
CONLEY, J. P. and KUNG, F.-C. (2010), Private Benefits, Warm Glow, and Reputation in the Free and Open Source Software Production Model. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 665–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2009.01469.x
We thank Ted Bergstrom, Parkash Chander, The City University of Hong Kong, The National University of Singapore, and the participants of the Association of Public Economic Theory Workshop on Leadership, Altruism and Social Organization.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Received November 7, 2008; Accepted June 8, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!