I am grateful to Bernhard Eckwert, Christian Hermelingmeier, and Itzhak Zilcha for several helpful suggestions.
The Social Value of Cost Information in a Monopolistically Competitive Economy
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 345–362, April 2010
How to Cite
SZCZUTKOWSKI, A. (2010), The Social Value of Cost Information in a Monopolistically Competitive Economy. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 345–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01454.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2010
- Received June 19, 2006; Accepted September 10, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!