Comments received from Diego Moreno, Steve Slutzky, Myrna Wooders, two referees, and participants in GAMES 2008 in Chicago, IL and in PET07 in Nashville, TN are gratefully acknowledged. Financial support from RRC at RBS to M. Spiegel is gratefully acknowledged.
Bayesian Equilibrium in a Public Good Economy
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 387–398, April 2010
How to Cite
HON-SNIR, S., SHITOVITZ, B. and SPIEGEL, M. (2010), Bayesian Equilibrium in a Public Good Economy. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 387–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01456.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2010
- Received July 16, 2007; Accepted August 25, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!