Sudhir A. Shah, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, Delhi 110007, India (email@example.com).
A Noncooperative Quantity-Rationing Theory of Transboundary Pollution
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 437–470, June 2010
How to Cite
SHAH, S. A. (2010), A Noncooperative Quantity-Rationing Theory of Transboundary Pollution. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 437–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01460.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
- Received September 19, 2007; Accepted September 29, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!