Ana Mauleon, FNRS and CEREC, Facultés Universitaires Saint-Louis, Boulevard du Jardin Botanique 43, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium, and FNRS and CORE, Université Catholique de Louvain, 34 Voie du Roman Pays, B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium (email@example.com). Huasheng Song, CRPE and College of Economics, Zhejiang University, Zheda Road 38, Hangzhou 310027, China, and CORE, Université Catholique de Louvain (firstname.lastname@example.org). Vincent Vannetelbosch, FNRS and CORE, Université Catholique de Louvain, 34 Voie du Roman Pays, B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium (email@example.com).
Networks of Free Trade Agreements among Heterogeneous Countries
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 471–500, June 2010
How to Cite
MAULEON, A., SONG, H. and VANNETELBOSCH, V. (2010), Networks of Free Trade Agreements among Heterogeneous Countries. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 471–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01461.x
We would like to thank Paul Belleflamme, Rafael Moner-Colonques, Jose Sempere-Monerris, Jacques Thisse, Xavier Wauthy, Myrna Wooders and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions that helped us to improve the paper. Ana Mauleon and Vincent Vannetelbosch are Research Associates of the National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS), Belgium. Financial support from the Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia under the project SEJ2006-06309/ECON, support from the Belgian French Community's program Action de Recherches Concertée 05/10-331 (UCL), and support of a SSTC grant from the Belgian State—Belgian Science Policy under the IAP contract P6/09 are gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Received November 9, 2007; Accepted December 6, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!