Silvia Platoni, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, via Emilia Parmense 84, 29100 Piacenza, Italy (email@example.com).
Asymmetric Information and Annuities
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 501–532, June 2010
How to Cite
PLATONI, S. (2010), Asymmetric Information and Annuities. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 501–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01462.x
This work was carried out while the author was completing her Ph.D. dissertation at Royal Holloway, University of London, and it owes a great deal to Prof. Anderberg. The author is also indebted to Dr. Testa and to Prof. Munro for many helpful comments, as well as to Profs Timpano, Baussola, and Campiglio for clarifying discussions.
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
- Received January 29, 2008; Accepted February 1, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!