Frédéric Gavrel, CREM-CNRS, University of Caen, Caen, France (email@example.com). Isabelle Lebon, CREM-CNRS, University of Caen, Caen, France (firstname.lastname@example.org). Therese Rebière, CERENE, University of Le Havre, Le Havre cedex, France (email@example.com).
Career Paths, Unemployment, and the Efficiency of the Labor Market: Should Youth Employment Be Subsidized?
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 533–560, June 2010
How to Cite
GAVREL, F., LEBON, I. and REBIÈRE, T. (2010), Career Paths, Unemployment, and the Efficiency of the Labor Market: Should Youth Employment Be Subsidized?. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 533–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01463.x
We thank two anonymous referees as well as Vincent Merlin for helpful comments. The usual caveat applies.
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Received January 30, 2008; Accepted August 7, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!