José Vicente, Central Bank of Brazil, Brazil (firstname.lastname@example.org). Aloísio Araújo, Getulio Vargas Foundation, Brazil.
Social Welfare Analysis in a Financial Economy with Risk Regulation
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 561–586, June 2010
How to Cite
VICENTE, J. and ARAÚJO, A. (2010), Social Welfare Analysis in a Financial Economy with Risk Regulation. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 561–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01464.x
We thank Humberto Moreira, Caio Ibsen Almeida, Luis Braido, João Maurício Moreira and José Carlos Fernandes for important comments. Any remaining errors are our responsibility alone. The opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Central Bank of Brazil.
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Received February 1, 2008; Accepted May 25, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!