Yuri Takhteyev, Faculty of Information, University of Toronto, 140 St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario M5S 3G6, Canada (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Half a Century of Public Software Institutions: Open Source as a Solution to Hold-Up Problem
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 609–639, August 2010
How to Cite
SCHWARZ, M. and TAKHTEYEV, Y. (2010), Half a Century of Public Software Institutions: Open Source as a Solution to Hold-Up Problem. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 609–639. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01467.x
We are grateful to Jacques Crémer, Ara Keys, Paul Laskowski, Luisa Schwartzman, Marshall Van Alstyne, and Rajesh Veeraraghavan for comments and suggestions. We also would like to thank for comments seminar participants at CMU, Microsoft Research, and fifth biannual conference on the Economics of the Software and Internet Industries.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Received November 20, 2008; Accepted May 1, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!