Cagri S. Kumru, University of New South Wales (email@example.com). Lise Vesterlund, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, 4916 WW Posvar Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15260 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Effect of Status on Charitable Giving
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 709–735, August 2010
How to Cite
KUMRU, C. S. and VESTERLUND, L. (2010), The Effect of Status on Charitable Giving. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 709–735. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01471.x
We thank Jennifer Scanlon for providing practical fundraising insights and participants at seminars at Cornell, Harvard, NYU, OSU, SUNY Albany and Texas A&M for very helpful comments. We are grateful to the NSF for generous financial support.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Received November 14, 2008; Accepted February 23, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!