Catherine C. Eckel, School of Economic, Political and Policy Sciences, University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX 75080 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Enrique Fatas, University of Valencia, Campus Tarongers, 46022 Valencia, Spain (email@example.com). Rick Wilson, Department of Political Science, Rice University, Houston, TX 77005 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cooperation and Status in Organizations
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 737–762, August 2010
How to Cite
ECKEL, C. C., FATAS, E. and WILSON, R. (2010), Cooperation and Status in Organizations. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 737–762. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01472.x
This research was funded in part by the National Science Foundation, SES-0318180, the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education (SEJ2007-66581 and ECO2008-04784), and the IVIE. Vishal Chanani provided excellent research assistance. The paper was completed while Fatas was a visiting scholar at the Center for Behavioral and Experimental Economic Science at the University of Texas at Dallas. Thanks to Rachel Croson, Chetan Dave, Lise Vesterlund, and two anonymous referees for valuable comments.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Received January 27, 2009; Accepted January 29, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!