Hubert Kempf, Centre d’Economie de la Sorbonne, Université Paris-1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, 65 boulevard de l’Hôpital, 75013 Paris, France (firstname.lastname@example.org). Grégoire Rota Graziosi, 65 boulevard François Mitterrand, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand, France (email@example.com).
Leadership in Public Good Provision: A Timing Game Perspective
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 763–787, August 2010
How to Cite
KEMPF, H. and GRAZIOSI, G. R. (2010), Leadership in Public Good Provision: A Timing Game Perspective. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 763–787. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01473.x
Grégoire Rota-Graziosi thanks the research program “Gouvernance internationale, universalisme et relativisme des règles et institutions” (Université d’Auvergne) for providing financial support for this research. We are very grateful to Emmanuelle Taugourdeau and Cuong Le Van for comments on earlier drafts, and to participants to seminars at Banque de France, Laval University (Québec, Canada) and the symposium on Leadership and Altruism.
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
- Received November 19, 2008; Accepted May 19, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!