D.H. Norulazidah P.H. Omar Ali, Faculty of Business, Economics and Policy Studies, Jalan Tungku Link, Gadong BE1410, Brunei.
The Consequences of Zakat for Capital Accumulation
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 837–856, August 2010
How to Cite
NORULAZIDAH P.H. OMAR ALI, D.H. and MYLES, G. D. (2010), The Consequences of Zakat for Capital Accumulation. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 837–856. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01476.x
Gareth D. Myles, Department of Economics, Streatham Court, Rennes Drive, Exeter EX4 4PU, United Kingdom (G.D.Myles@exeter.ac.uk).
Thanks are due to Ted Bergstrom, Nigar Hashimzade, seminar participants in Exeter, participants in the Singapore conference on Leadership, Altruism, and Social Organization, and the Associate Editor and referee.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Received October 28, 2008; Accepted February 16, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!