D.H. Norulazidah P.H. Omar Ali, Faculty of Business, Economics and Policy Studies, Jalan Tungku Link, Gadong BE1410, Brunei.
The Consequences of Zakat for Capital Accumulation
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 837–856, August 2010
How to Cite
NORULAZIDAH P.H. OMAR ALI, D.H. and MYLES, G. D. (2010), The Consequences of Zakat for Capital Accumulation. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 837–856. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01476.x
Gareth D. Myles, Department of Economics, Streatham Court, Rennes Drive, Exeter EX4 4PU, United Kingdom (G.D.Myles@exeter.ac.uk).
Thanks are due to Ted Bergstrom, Nigar Hashimzade, seminar participants in Exeter, participants in the Singapore conference on Leadership, Altruism, and Social Organization, and the Associate Editor and referee.
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
- Received October 28, 2008; Accepted February 16, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!