Nizar Allouch, Mile End Rd, E1 4 NS, London, United Kingdom (email@example.com).
A Core-Equilibrium Convergence in a Public Goods Economy
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 857–870, August 2010
How to Cite
ALLOUCH, N. (2010), A Core-Equilibrium Convergence in a Public Goods Economy. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 857–870. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01477.x
I am very grateful to Ted Bergstrom for his guidance and encouragement and to two anonymous referees for many helpful comments. I also thank seminar participants of the PET 2008 Workshop on Leadership, Altruism and Social Organization in Singapore, Copenhagen, Kent, and Maastricht for very helpful discussions. The hospitality that I received from the Economics Department at the University of Cambridge while revising the paper is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Received February 6, 2009; Accepted November 30, 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Equity as a Prerequisite for Stability of Cooperation on Global Public Good Provision, Environmental and Resource Economics, 2015,, , ,
- 2Existence of Edgeworth and competitive equilibria and fuzzy cores in coalition production economies, International Journal of Game Theory, 2014, 43, 4, 975, ,
- 3A competitive equilibrium for a warm-glow economy, Economic Theory, 2013, 53, 1, 269,