Nizar Allouch, Mile End Rd, E1 4 NS, London, United Kingdom (email@example.com).
A Core-Equilibrium Convergence in a Public Goods Economy
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 857–870, August 2010
How to Cite
ALLOUCH, N. (2010), A Core-Equilibrium Convergence in a Public Goods Economy. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 857–870. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01477.x
I am very grateful to Ted Bergstrom for his guidance and encouragement and to two anonymous referees for many helpful comments. I also thank seminar participants of the PET 2008 Workshop on Leadership, Altruism and Social Organization in Singapore, Copenhagen, Kent, and Maastricht for very helpful discussions. The hospitality that I received from the Economics Department at the University of Cambridge while revising the paper is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
- Received February 6, 2009; Accepted November 30, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!