Stefano Demichelis, Department of Mathematics, University of Pavia (email@example.com). Amrita Dhillon, Department of Economics, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL, UK (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Learning in Elections and Voter Turnout
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 871–896, October 2010
How to Cite
DEMICHELIS, S. and DHILLON, A. (2010), Learning in Elections and Voter Turnout. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 871–896. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01478.x
We would like to thank Alan Beggs, Thomas Palfrey, Matthew Jackson, V.Bhaskar, Myrna Wooders, Jonathan Cave, Michel Le Breton, Rabah Amir, Debraj Ray, and seminar participants at Ischia and the universities of Cambridge, Exeter, Essex, Warwick Mathematics, Montreal and Toulouse, Pennsylvania State University, ITAM Mexico, New York University, Florida International University, for comments.
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
- Received October 7, 2008; Accepted July 20, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!