Existence of a Condorcet Winner When Voters Have Other-Regarding Preferences
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 897–922, October 2010
How to Cite
DHAMI, S. and AL-NOWAIHI, A. (2010), Existence of a Condorcet Winner When Voters Have Other-Regarding Preferences. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 897–922. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01479.x
We are grateful to helpful comments from participants at the Public Economics Weekend at the University of Leicester, June 2007. In particular we would like to thank Ian Preston and Hamish Low. We are also grateful to the editor, associate editor, and two referees for their comments and guidance.
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
- Received June 19, 2008; Accepted June 27, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!