Jean Mercier Ythier, Université de Metz, BETA, Institut d’Economie Publique (email@example.com).
Regular Distributive Efficiency and the Distributive Liberal Social Contract
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 943–978, October 2010
How to Cite
MERCIER YTHIER, J. (2010), Regular Distributive Efficiency and the Distributive Liberal Social Contract. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 943–978. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01481.x
I thank a co-editor and two anonymous referees for comments that greatly improved the paper. I also thank participants at the conference in honour of Serge Kolm at the University of Caen, May 2007, the 7th conference of the Association for Public Economic Theory at Vanderbilt, 2007, the 7th journées d’économie publique Louis-André Gérard-Varet at Marseilles, June 2008, and seminar participants at the University of Strasbourg and the University of Paris Panthéon-Sorbonne for helpful comments on earlier drafts of the paper. The usual disclaimer applies.
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
- Received August 17, 2007; Accepted September 25, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!