Ming Li, 1455 Boul. de Maisonneuve O., Department of Economics, Concordia University, Montréal, Québec, Canada H3G 1M8 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A Psychologically Based Model of Voter Turnout
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 979–1002, October 2010
How to Cite
LI, M. and MAJUMDAR, D. (2010), A Psychologically Based Model of Voter Turnout. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 12: 979–1002. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2010.01482.x
We thank audiences at Duke University, University of British Columbia, University of Wisonsin–Madison, Midwest Economic Theory Meeting–East Lansing, Far Eastern Meeting of the Econometric Society–Beijing, Third Asian General Equilibrium Workshop–Taipei for helpful comments. We want to thank particularly Kim-Sau Chung, Arianna Degan, Sid Gordon, Jing Li, Eric Maskin, Santiago Oliveros, Larry Samuelson, Bill Sandholm, and Tsung-Sheng Tsai for stimulating discussions.
CBS News, November 13, 2000. Since it was a national poll, many of these voters reside in states where the election result was not in dispute.
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Received June 18, 2008; Accepted March 1, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!