David de la Croix, IRES and CORE, UCLouvain, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium (firstname.lastname@example.org). Clara Delavallade, School of Economics, University of Cape Town and Université Paris 1, Cape Town, South Africa (Clara.Delavallade@uct.ac.za).
Democracy, Rule of Law, Corruption Incentives, and Growth
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 155–187, April 2011
How to Cite
DE LA CROIX, D. and DELAVALLADE, C. (2011), Democracy, Rule of Law, Corruption Incentives, and Growth. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 13: 155–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01497.x
David de la Croix acknowledges financial support from the Belgian French-speaking community (Grant ARC 09/14-018 “Sustainability”) and the Belgian Federal Government (Grant PAI P6/07 Glonomics). We thank participants to seminars at the World Bank and at the University Paris-Nanterre.
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
- Received May 14, 2008; Accepted March 12, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!