Nikolaj Malchow-Møller, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark, Campusvej 55, DK-5230 Odense M (email@example.com). Søren Bo Nielsen, Department of Economics, Copenhagen Business School, Porcelænshaven 16A, DK-2000 Frederiksberg (firstname.lastname@example.org). Jan Rose Skaksen, Department of Economics, Copenhagen Business School, Porcelænshaven 16A, DK-2000 Frederiksberg (email@example.com).
Taxes, Tuition Fees, and Education for Pleasure
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 189–215, April 2011
How to Cite
MALCHOW-MØLLER, N., NIELSEN, S. B. and SKAKSEN, J. R. (2011), Taxes, Tuition Fees, and Education for Pleasure. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 13: 189–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01498.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
- Received March 24, 2008; Accepted February 9, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!