Koki Oikawa, Department of Economics and Management, Tohoku University, 27-1 Kawauchi Aoba-ku Sendai-shi, Miyagi, Japan 980-8576 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tolerance and Herd Behavior: Sophistication of Ideas under Payoff Complementarity
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 539–554, August 2011
How to Cite
OIKAWA, K. (2011), Tolerance and Herd Behavior: Sophistication of Ideas under Payoff Complementarity. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 13: 539–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01509.x
I am grateful to Douglas Gale, Boyan Jovanovic, Ryo Kawasaki, and Shigemi Izumida for helpful comments. All remaining errors are mine.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received July 22, 2008; Accepted July 29, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!