Ioannis Karatzas, Department of Mathematics, Columbia University, MailCode 4438, New York, NY 10027 (email@example.com) and INTECH Investment Management, One Palmer Square, Suite 441, Princeton, NJ 08542 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Martin Shubik, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, 30 Hillhouse Avenue, New Haven, CT 06520 (email@example.com). William D. Sudderth, School of Statistics, 313 Ford Hall, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Financial Control of a Competitive Economy with Public Goods but Without Randomness
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 503–537, August 2011
How to Cite
KARATZAS, I., SHUBIK, M. and SUDDERTH, W. D. (2011), Financial Control of a Competitive Economy with Public Goods but Without Randomness. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 13: 503–537. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01511.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received December 23, 2008; Accepted February 2, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!