Introduction to the Special Issue on Behavioral and Experimental Public Economics
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 631–637, October 2011
How to Cite
PLOTT, C. R., RULLIÈRE, J.-L. and VILLEVAL, M. C. (2011), Introduction to the Special Issue on Behavioral and Experimental Public Economics. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 13: 631–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01514.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Received June 16, 2011; Accepted June 16, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!