Sebastian Kube and Christian Traxler, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Germany (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Interaction of Legal and Social Norm Enforcement
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 639–660, October 2011
How to Cite
KUBE, S. and TRAXLER, C. (2011), The Interaction of Legal and Social Norm Enforcement. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 13: 639–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01515.x
We would like to thank Marie Claire Villeval and two anonymous referees as well as participants at the PET Workshop on “Public Economics: Theoretical and Experimental Approaches” in Lyon and seminar participants in Bonn for helpful suggestions. Georg von Heusinger provided excellent research assistance.
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Received September 22, 2009; Accepted May 11, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!