Voting on Punishment Systems within a Heterogeneous Group
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 661–693, October 2011
How to Cite
NOUSSAIR, C. N. and TAN, F. (2011), Voting on Punishment Systems within a Heterogeneous Group. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 13: 661–693. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01516.x
We thank Luc Bissonnette for technical support and CentER at Tilburg University for financial support. We also thank participants at Jinan University, the PET workshop on public economics, the 2008 ESA European meeting, the 2008 NAKE research day, the CESifo Venice Summer Institute Workshop on Behavioral Public Economics, the GSS interdisciplinary workshop at CentER, as well as Wieland Müller, Nikos Nikiforakis, Owen Powell, Louis Putterman, Arno Riedl, Sigrid Suetens, Eric van Damme, Eline van der Heijden, Marie-Claire Villeval, and two anonymous referees for valuable comments.
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Received August 1, 2009; Accepted October 8, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!