Nathalie Colombier, CREM (CNRS – Université de Rennes 1), 7, place Hoche, 35065 Rennes, France (email@example.com). David Masclet, CREM (CNRS – Université de Rennes 1) and CIRANO, 7, place Hoche, 35065 Rennes, France (firstname.lastname@example.org). Daniel Mirza, GERCIE-Université François Rabelais de Tours, 50, avenue Jean Portalis, 37000 Tours, France (email@example.com). Claude Montmarquette, CIRANO, 2020 University, 25e étage, Montréal, Québec, Canada H3A 2A5 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Global Security Policies against Terrorism and the Free Riding Problem: An Experimental Approach
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 755–790, October 2011
How to Cite
COLOMBIER, N., MASCLET, D., MIRZA, D. and MONTMARQUETTE, C. (2011), Global Security Policies against Terrorism and the Free Riding Problem: An Experimental Approach. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 13: 755–790. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01519.x
We thank participants in seminars at the 2009 APET Meetings in Lyon, France for constructive and helpful comments. We are also thankful to Elven Priour and Nathalie Viennot for their able research assistance.
Financial support from the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR “GTCI Guerre, Terrorisme et Commerce International” project and ANR-08-JCJC-0105–01, “CONFLICT” project) is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Received September 30, 2009; Accepted November 18, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!