Luca Dall’Asta, Dipartimento di Fisica and Centre for Computational Sciences, Politecnico di Torino, Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24, 10129 Torino, Italy, and Collegio Carlo Alberto, Via Real Collegio 30, 10024 Moncalieri (Torino), Italy. Paolo Pin, Dipartimento di Economia Politica e Statistica, Universitá degli Studi di Siena, Piazza San Francesco 7, 53100 Siena, Italy (firstname.lastname@example.org). Abolfazl Ramezanpour, Dipartimento di Fisica, Politecnico di Torino, Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24, 10129 Torino, Italy.
Optimal Equilibria of the Best Shot Game
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Special Issue: Special Issue on Matching, Coalitions, Networks and Behavior
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 885–901, December 2011
How to Cite
DALL’ASTA, L., PIN, P. and RAMEZANPOUR, A. (2011), Optimal Equilibria of the Best Shot Game. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 13: 885–901. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01523.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Received April 15, 2009; Accepted June 10, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!