Sylvie Thoron, Université Paris-Est Créteil Val de Marne, 61 avenue du Général de Gaulle, 94010 Créteil Cedex, France and GREQAM, Centre de la Vieille Charité, 2 rue de la Charité, 13002 Marseille, France.
Threshold Value: How Binding Thresholds Affect the Outcome of a Negotiation
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Special Issue: Special Issue on Matching, Coalitions, Networks and Behavior
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 903–920, December 2011
How to Cite
THORON, S. (2011), Threshold Value: How Binding Thresholds Affect the Outcome of a Negotiation. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 13: 903–920. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01524.x
The author would like to thank Gérard Hamiache, Eric Maskin, Hervé Moulin, Jorgen Weibull, the participants in the economics seminar at the IAS in Princeton and the participants in the CTN conference in Paris for helpful discussions and comments on previous versions of the paper. She is particularly grateful to an anonymous referee whose comments and suggestions helped to improve this paper substantially.
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Received April 30, 2009; Accepted May 4, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!