Bettina Klaus, Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Lausanne, Internef 538, CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland (email@example.com). Flip Klijn, Institute for Economic Analysis (CSIC), Campus UAB, 08193 Bellaterra (Barcelona), Spain (firstname.lastname@example.org). Markus Walzl, Department of Economics, Innsbruck University, Universitätsstraße 15, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria (email@example.com).
Farsighted Stability for Roommate Markets
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Special Issue: Special Issue on Matching, Coalitions, Networks and Behavior
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 921–933, December 2011
How to Cite
KLAUS, B., KLIJN, F. and WALZL, M. (2011), Farsighted Stability for Roommate Markets. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 13: 921–933. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01525.x
We thank three referees for very useful comments and suggestions. B. Klaus thanks the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) for its support under grant VIDI-452-06-013. F. Klijn gratefully acknowledges the support from Plan Nacional I+D+i (ECO2008–04784), the Consolider-Ingenio 2010 (CSD2006–00016) program, the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics and the Government of Catalonia (SGR2009–01142).
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Received March 31, 2009. Accepted Januray 9, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!