Gilles Grandjean, CEREC, Facultés universitaires Saint-Louis, Boulevard du Jardin Botanique 43, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium (email@example.com). Ana Mauleon, CEREC, Facultés universitaires Saint-Louis, Boulevard du Jardin Botanique 43, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium. Vincent Vannetelbosch, CORE, Université catholique de Louvain, voie du Roman Pays 34, B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Connections Among Farsighted Agents
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Special Issue: Special Issue on Matching, Coalitions, Networks and Behavior
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 935–955, December 2011
How to Cite
GRANDJEAN, G., MAULEON, A. and VANNETELBOSCH, V. (2011), Connections Among Farsighted Agents. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 13: 935–955. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01526.x
We thank two anonymous referees for helpful comments. Vincent Vannetelbosch and Ana Mauleon are Research Associates of the National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS). Gilles Grandjean is Postdoctoral Researcher of the National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS). Financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Sciences and Innovation under the project ECO 2009-09120, support from the Belgian French Community’s program Action de Recherches Concertée 05/10-331, and support of a SSTC grant from the Belgian Federal government under IAP contract P6/09 are gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Received January 9, 2011; Accepted October 30, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!