Denis Claude, Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, Maison des Sciences Economiques, 106–112 Boulevard de l'Hôpital, 75647 Paris Cedex 13, France. Charles Figuières, INRA LAMETA, 2 Place Viala, 34060 Montpellier, France (firstname.lastname@example.org). Mabel Tidball, INRA LAMETA, 2 Place Viala, 34060 Montpellier Cedex 1, France (email@example.com).
Regulation of Investments in Infrastructure: The Interplay between Strategic Behaviors and Initial Endowments
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 35–66, February 2012
How to Cite
CLAUDE, D., FIGUIÈRES, C. and TIDBALL, M. (2012), Regulation of Investments in Infrastructure: The Interplay between Strategic Behaviors and Initial Endowments. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 35–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01528.x
We are grateful for financial assistance from NSERC Canada. We thank Alain Jean-Marie, Erik Ansik, Ngo Van Long, and Georges Zaccour for helpful comments. Also, we thank participants at the 15th Annual Conference of the EAERE and 7th Meeting on Game Theory and Practice for helpful discussions. Finally, many thanks are due to an Associate Editor of JPET and two anonymous referees for very useful comments and suggestions on a previous version of this work. The usual disclaimer applies.
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
- Received July 20, 2008; Accepted September 28, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!