Liutang Gong, Guanghua School of Management, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China (firstname.lastname@example.org). Heng-Fu Zou, CEMA, Central University of Finance and Economics, Beijing, China 100081, and Shenzhen University, Wuhan University, and The World Bank.
Public Expenditures, Taxes, Federal Transfers, and Endogenous Growth
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Special Issue: Special Issue on Matching, Coalitions, Networks and Behavior
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 973–991, December 2011
How to Cite
GONG, L. and ZOU, H.-F. (2011), Public Expenditures, Taxes, Federal Transfers, and Endogenous Growth. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 13: 973–991. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01529.x
We are indebted to Professors Cuong Le Van and Myrna Wooders for their useful comments and help in revising this paper. All remaining errors are our own. This research was sponsored by the National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars (70725006).
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Received October 6, 2008; Accepted August 6, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!