Simona Grassi, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics and Econometrics, and Institut d'Economie et de Management de la Santé, University of Lausanne, Building Internef, CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland (firstname.lastname@example.org). Ching- to Albert Ma, Department of Economics, Boston University, Boston, MA, United States (email@example.com).
Public Sector Rationing and Private Sector Selection
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 1–34, February 2012
How to Cite
GRASSI, S. and MA, C.-T. A. (2012), Public Sector Rationing and Private Sector Selection. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 1–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01532.x
We thank many seminar and conference participants for their comments and suggestions. We also thank the editor John Conley and two referees for their advice. Various parts of the research here were done while the authors were at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid; we are grateful to their hospitality. The first author received partial financial support from the Italian Fulbright Foundation.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Received January 12, 2009; Accepted September 10, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!