Pascale Duran-Vigneron, EconomiX, University of Paris West Nanterre La Defense, Paris, France (firstname.lastname@example.org).
When Transparency Goes Against Efficiency: Fiscal Equalization in a Context of Firm and Household Mobility
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 99–130, February 2012
How to Cite
DURAN-VIGNERON, P. (2012), When Transparency Goes Against Efficiency: Fiscal Equalization in a Context of Firm and Household Mobility. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 99–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01535.x
This work was supported by grants from Région Ile-de-France. I would like to thank Marie-Laure Breuillé, Nelly Exbrayat, Guy Gilbert, Marco Runkel, Alain Trannoy, and the two referees for their valuable comments and suggestions. I am particularly indebted to Gareth Myles for his very helpful attention.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Received March 18, 2010; Accepted August 15, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!