Roger Guesnerie, Collège de France, 3 rue d'Ulm, 75005 Paris, France (email@example.com). Nicholas Stern, IG Patel Chair and Director, LSE Asia Research Centre, 10th Floor, Tower Two, Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE, United Kingdom (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Introduction to the Special Issue on Managing Climate Change
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 189–196, March 2012
How to Cite
GUESNERIE, R. and STERN, N. (2012), Introduction to the Special Issue on Managing Climate Change. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 189–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01538.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received December 15, 2011; Accepted December 19, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!