Martin L. Weitzman, Department of Economics, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 02138 (email@example.com).
GHG Targets as Insurance Against Catastrophic Climate Damages
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 221–244, March 2012
How to Cite
WEITZMAN, M. L. (2012), GHG Targets as Insurance Against Catastrophic Climate Damages. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 221–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01539.x
The author is grateful to Stephan DeCanio, James Hammitt, John Harte, Matthew Huber, Gilbert Metcalf, William Nordhaus, Richard Schmalensee, Robert Socolow, and Gernot Wagner for their very useful comments on an earlier version.
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received September 29, 2010; Accepted July 26, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!