John Quiggin, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Brisbane 4072, Australia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Equity Between Overlapping Generations
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 273–283, March 2012
How to Cite
QUIGGIN, J. (2012), Equity Between Overlapping Generations. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 273–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01540.x
I thank Robert G. Chambers, Simon Grant, Flavio Menezes, Ulrich Schmidt, and Nancy Wallace, along with the participants in the Copenhagen Conference on Risk and Time Preferences for helpful comments and criticism.
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received October 15, 2010; Accepted July 12, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!