Olivier Guéant, Chaire Finance et Développement Durable, Université Paris-Dauphine, Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 75775 Paris, France. Roger Guesnerie, Collège de France, 3 rue d'Ulm, 75005 Paris, France (email@example.com). Jean-Michel Lasry, CEREMADE, Université Paris-Dauphine, Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 75775 Paris, France.
Ecological Intuition versus Economic “Reason”
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 245–272, March 2012
How to Cite
GUÉANT, O., GUESNERIE, R. and LASRY, J.-M. (2012), Ecological Intuition versus Economic “Reason”. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 245–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01541.x
We thank for useful comments on a previous version Ivar Ekeland, Vincent Fardeau, Thomas Piketty, Bertrand Villeneuve, and Martin Weitzman. We also acknowledge useful exchange on this subject with Gary Becker, Steve Murphy, and Joseph Stiglitz. This work has been partly supported by Chaire Finance et Développement Durable.
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received October 15, 2010; Accepted September 17, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!