Fanny Henriet, Paris School of Economics, Paris, France; and Banque de France (DGEI-DEMS), Paris, France (email@example.com).
Optimal Extraction of a Polluting Nonrenewable Resource with R&D toward a Clean Backstop Technology
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 311–347, March 2012
How to Cite
HENRIET, F. (2012), Optimal Extraction of a Polluting Nonrenewable Resource with R&D toward a Clean Backstop Technology. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 311–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01542.x
The author would like to thank Roger Guesnerie and four anonymous referees for their useful comments and suggestions on an earlier version of this paper. The views expressed herein are those of the author and not necessarily those of the Banque de France.
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received October 15, 2010; Accepted December 2, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!