Carolyn Fischer, Senior Fellow, Resources for the Future (RFF), Washington, DC (Fischer@rff.org). Thomas Sterner, Professor of Environmental Economics, University of Gothenburg, P.O. Box 640 40530, Gothenburg, Sweden; University Fellow, RFF (Thomas.email@example.com).
Climate Policy, Uncertainty, and the Role of Technological Innovation
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 285–309, March 2012
How to Cite
FISCHER, C. and STERNER, T. (2012), Climate Policy, Uncertainty, and the Role of Technological Innovation. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 285–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01543.x
Financial support from the Swedish Research Councils Formas and Mistra (through its climate program CLIPORE/INDIGO), as well as the Environmental Economics project at the Centre for Advanced Study (CAS), Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters, is gratefully acknowledged. We are indebted to Michael Hoel for the invitation to CAS and for valuable comments and to Miguel Quiroga for research assistance. Thanks also for valuable comments from Antoine d'Autume, Nicholas Stern, Roger Guesnerie, and Bill Nordhaus at the Collège de France Colloque June 2010.
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received September 16, 2010; Accepted November 28, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!